Sponsored by HIMSS Ontario Chapter, in partnership with CNIA, CCHL, and ACHE Canada Chapter
Our second annual Health IT Conference Ontario is being held (virtually) November 4th and 5th, 2020. In case you missed it, we are happy to announce that registration is open! This year we have assembled another impressive line up of speakers, presentations, panel discussions, and virtual health IT exhibitors. Attendees will have wide-ranging opportunities to learn, collaborate, and connect with others through the virtual conference platform. This program is approved for up to 10 continuing education (CE) hours for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS) and the Certified Associate in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CAHIMS).
Some of the key highlights, include:
- Keynote speakers:
- Greg Hein, Assistant Deputy Minister, Digital Health Division, Ministry of Health
- Rhonda McMichael, Assistant Deputy Minister, Population Health, Ministry of Health
- Karen McKibbin, CIO, Health Services I & IT Cluster, Ministry of Health
- Karen Hay, Director, Public Health & IT Solutions, Ministry of Health
- Presentations on a range of topics that span Virtual Care, Case and Contact Management, Data Platforms and Analytics for OHTs, Big Data and Machine Learning in Medicine, Nursing Education, Medical Imaging, Population Health, and more
- There will be several panel sessions to attend, including a national CIO panel, an Ontario focused CIO panel, a Innovation Leaders panel, a CMIO panel, a Pharmacy panel, a Medical Imaging panel, and a Clinical Informatics panel
- 20+ vendor exhibitors will be on hand and accessible throughout both days through their virtual booths
- Conference vendor sponsor presentations from Teknicor, Hillrom Canada, Dell Technologies, Zebra Technologies, BlackBerry, Vocera, TELUS Health, Fortinet Technologies, Veeam Software, and Aruba-A Hewlett Packard Company
- Ample peer-to-peer (virtual) networking opportunities
Additional agenda details are being added over time. For more information about the conference and to register, please visit: https://healthitconference.com/ontario-2020 For questions about sponsorship, please contact Robert Glanville (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to seeing you at our largest event for 2020!