eHealth 2016: 10th Annual Conference on Health Informatics meets eHealth
Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna, Austria
Health Summit Austria 2016
Predictive modeling in healthcare – from prediction to prevention
eHealth Summit Austria is the national eHealth event which will take place on 24 - 25 Mai 2016 for the fourth time at the Apothecaries' Wing of the stunning Schoenbrunn Palace in Vienna. The fourth edition of the congress represents the successful cooperation between HIMSS and the Austrian partners: AIT, UMIT, OCG and OEGBMT. The Programme Committee includes renowned representatives from key sectors such as politics, science, users and industry, thus ensuring that all important and relevant topics for the Austrian healthcare are being addressed and reflected in the programme.
Under the main theme of "PREDICTIVE MODELING IN HEALTHCARE – FROM PREDICTION TO PREVENTION“ the eHealth Summit Austria will once again consist of two main tracks: - the HIMSS Track, addressing primary users and physicians and the Scientific Track of the eHealth2016 Conference.
NEW: Starting in 2016, the primary language of the scientific conference will be English in order to address the increasingly international focus of eHealth and to acknowledge the importance of cross-border health ICT.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on the 24 - 25 Mai 2016 at the eHealth Summit Austria!
Key dates 2016
- all members of the eHealth Summit Austria 2016 programme commitee will be announced shortly.
- All members of the scientific programme commettee of the eHealth2016 Conference are listed here.
- Information about the scientific track of the eHealth2016 Conference is available here.
Main topics 2016
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
• Assistive technologies; • Active and assisted living; • Clinical data analytics and data visualization; • Clinical pathways and guidelines; • Clinical workflow management; • eHealth Education; • eHealth infrastructures and architectures; • Electronic health records; • Electronic patient records; • eMedication and medication safety; • Ethical, legal and economic aspects of eHealth; • Evaluation of eHealth applications; • Health information systems; • Health IT benchmarking; • Health IT and integrated care; • Health IT and medical research infrastructures; • Health IT and personalized medicine; • Home Monitoring and Homecare; • Information security; • Knowledge-based systems and knowledge management; • mHealth, pHealth and quantified self; • Norms and standards for eHealth; • Nursing informatics; • Patient portals and personal health records; • Quality and certification of health IT; • Semantic interoperability of health IT; • Telemedicine and telemonitoring; • Usability and user centred design
Tickets and pricing 2016 | science & hospital delegates
Early bird rate: EUR 290,- (before 15.04.2016)
Standard price: EUR 350,-
Delegates from hospitals and other medical facilities:
Early bird rate: EUR 290, - (before 15.04.2016)
Standard price: EUR 350,-
Early bird rate: EUR 80, - (before 15.04.2016))
Standard price: EUR 140,-
Heurigenabend - networking dinner on the 24.05.2016
EUR 49,- (Only valid together with the purchase of a conference ticket)
Netw. package 2016 | industry & consultant delegates
Delegates from the industry and consultant sectors can book an attractive networking package including:
- conference ticket for both days
- access to all presentations and lectures
- conference materials
- catering during both days
- ticket for the networking dinner on the 24.05.2016
Early bird rate: EUR 890,- (before 15.04.2016)
Standard price: EUR 990,-
* If you are interested in becoming an indusrty sponsor of the eHealth Summit Austria, Ms Ariane Müller (firstname.lastname@example.org) is happy to present you all opportunities.